How to Get a Free LPG Gas Connection
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a Government scheme to provide free LPG gas connection to women who are below poverty line.
Who is eligible to get free LPG connection under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
- The applicant must be a woman above the age of 18.
- She should be below poverty line and her name should be in the list of SECC-2011 data.
- She must have a saving account in any nationalized bank/jan dhan bank account
- No member of the applicant’s household should have own any LPG connection.
- The applicant must possess AADHAR Card.
Documents required for Ujjwala Yojana
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of BPL Certificate.
- Photocopy of BPL ration card.
- Photocopy of One photo ID proof.
- Photocopy of AADHAR Card of all family members.
- Jan dhan Bank account details or account details of any nationalized bank.
How to Apply Gas connection under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Visit the nearby office of authorized Dealer providing LPG connection and Fill-up below mentioned two forms.
- Ujjwala Form: It contains information about Loan details which is recovered from subsidy amount.
- Ujjwala KYC Form: It contains consumer details, Address for LPG connection, Details of house hold members above 18 years, PAHAL joining details, particulars of bank account details, ration card details and the declaration details.
You may download the forms from the below mentioned link.
Attach the required documents and submit the completed form in the office. Collect the receipt from the office. Processing of application form takes 1-2 months after and after successful processing you can collect the gas cylinder and all accessories from the office.