Bihar Public Service Commission invites Application for the posts of 1345 Assistant Engineer. Apply before 06 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 02-04/2017
BPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 1345 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree or Diploma in relevant Engineering.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 37 years As on 01.08.2017
- Age Relaxation : For BC/OBC (Female) 03 years & For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Job Location : Bihar
BPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates of Bihar have to pay Rs. 259/- and Rs.809/- for All Other Category through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply BPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all educational qualification certificate & Document send to the Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001 on or before 06.12.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 06.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Re-Advt-02-03-04-2017-AE.pdf
- Download Application form & Bank Challan : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/